Our Basic Adjustable Bed
- Our mattress is an 8-inch Premium Memory Foam Mattress that comes with a breathable and waterproof mattress encasement.
- Our adjustable base moves up to a 70-degree angle for the head section, and the foot raises to a 45-degree angle. The base has an option to add safety side rails to both sides of the bed.
- You have the option, upon delivery, to lower it by 3″, 6″, or 9″ so you can have the perfect height to get in and out of bed.
The Normal Hospital Bed
- The standard hospital bed comes with a 4-inch foam mattress covered in plastic, which may not be very comfortable.
- The head section of the bed can raise up to a 70-degree angle, while the foot section only raises a few inches.
- The Medicare hospital bed, on the other hand, comes with a hand crank to lower the bed.
Unlimited Sleeping Positions
See Our Optional Side Rail
If you are renting one of our adjustable beds, this would be the perfect accessory if you would want have a safety rail on one side of the bed or you can rent two of them to have on each side of our adjustable beds.
Rent The Basic Adjustable Bed
The Basic Adjustable Bed comes with a Twin Extra Long (38″ X 80″) 8″ Firm Memory Foam Mattress.
This mattress option is perfect for someone that prefers a firm mattress that is still conforming. Our adjustable base offers a wireless remote and the ability to raise the head and foot sections of the bed. This is where you can find the perfect position to eliminate painful pressure points. Every Mattress we rent comes with a Hotel Grade Mattress Encasement to protect you and our mattress.
The Delivery Areas We Serve: Orange County